You've experienced Sacred Presence.
(Your soul remembers but your mind wavers. So, how can you live in Presence more fully and consistently?)
Commune with Radiance & Peace through daily spiritual practice.
Gracefully release whatever obscures or limits awakening.
Bring healing presence to every area of daily life, relationships, and service.
May we be blunt ?
We know most spiritual teachers talk in a slow-dreamy-soft voice. We do too – sometimes. But, there’s a time for straight talk. Now is that time.
Every week, we hear from people who are stalled or struggling in their spiritual lives.
They want to:
- Establish a deep, consistent spiritual practice.
- Gracefully release whatever obscures or limits awakening.
- Awaken in life not away from life.
But, so many of the teachings they find sound inspiring but don't go deep enough to transform their daily life. They want to embody sacred realizations not only on-the-cushion but in their relationships, work, community.
The Wisdom Heart Way is for people who live in the world.
It’s a path for householder yogis – people who have full in-the-world lives, care about the Earth, justice, and want to grow in wisdom and love.
This ancient path of awakened living has been transmitted through a person-to-person lineage – called the Kriya Yoga lineage – for generations.
We’ve taught this path for decades to over 25,000 people.
Our students include seekers from every faith tradition and spiritual-but-not-religious folks. Our grounded approach appeals to parents, artists, yogis, CEOs, surfers, and political leaders. We’ve had the privilege to:
- Teach meditation to students around the world.
- Coach individuals to recognize and live their soulful purpose.
- Facilitate mindfulness programs for corporations, non-profits, and governmental agencies.
- Guide spiritual retreats for individuals and groups.
- Write best-selling books on leadership and spirituality.
All while continuing our own daily practice of meditation, study, and living the Wisdom Heart way in our lives.
The 7 Days of Clarity videos are short but they’re not fluff.
In focused, 10-minute teachings you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to cultivate mindfulness, peace, and clarity
- Essential insights on how to still the mind and heal the heart
- Simple shifts that weave the benefits and blessings of meditation into your life
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Day 1: What is a Good Meditation? (And how to have more of them).
Day 2: Using insights from Neuroscience to Deepen Your Practice.
Day 3: How to Find Time to Meditate (Especially When You’re Busy).
Day 4: Moving Your Body from Tension to Presence.
Day 5: The Secret of a Quiet Mind (It’s Not What You Think).
Day 6: How to Shift Your Mood in 10 Seconds with this Nano-Meditation.
Day 7: The Four Essentials for Living with Wisdom & Love.
Feel free to reach out and communicate.
We’re here to support your awakening (and will respond within 24 hours).
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.