Don’t miss the sacred opportunity of this life.
Cultivate peace & commune with the Radiance through daily spiritual practice.
Gracefully release whatever obscures or limits Love for yourself or others.
Bring the Radiant Presence into the every area of your life, relationships, and work.
May we be blunt ?
We know most spiritual teachers talk in a slow-dreamy-soft voice. We do too – sometimes. But, there’s a time for straight heart-to-heart talk. Now is that time.
Every week, we hear from people who are stalled or struggling in their spiritual lives.
They want to:
- Establish a deep, consistent spiritual practice.
- Heal their karma and be a blessing in the world.
- Awaken in life not away from life.
But, so many of the teachings they find are either too watered-down or too by-the-rules. They want to embody deep realization not only on-the-cushion but in their daily lives.
The Wisdom Heart Way is for people who live in the world.
It’s a path for householder yogis – people who live in the world, have full lives, care about the Earth, and want to grow in wisdom and love.
This ancient path of awakened living that has been transmitted through a person-to-person lineage – called the Kriya Yoga lineage – for generations.
We’ve taught this path for decades to over 25,000 people.
Our students include: seekers from every faith tradition, parents, artists, yogis, surfers, CEOs, and political leaders. We’ve had the privilege to:
- Teach meditation to students around the world.
- Coach individuals to realize and live their dharma.
- Facilitate mindfulness workshops for corporations, non-profits, and governmental agencies.
- Guide spiritual retreats for individuals and groups.
- Write best-selling books on leadership and spirituality.
All while continuing our own daily practice of meditation, study, and living the Wisdom Heart way in our lives.
Access your FREE Video Course — 7 Days of Clarity
These videos are short, but they’re not fluff.
In under 10 minutes you’ll learn:
- Practical ways to cultivate mindfulness, peace, and clarity
- Essential insights on how to still the mind and heal the heart
- Simple shifts that weave the benefits and blessings of meditation into your life
Here’s what we’ll cover:
Day 1: What is a Good Meditation (And How to Have More Goodness)
Day 2: Using Neuroscience to Deepen Your Practice
Day 3: How to Find Time to Meditate (Especially When You’re Busy)
Day 4: Moving Your Body from Tension to Presence
Day 5: The Secret of a Quiet Mind (It’s Not What You Think)
Day 6: How to Shift Your Mood in 10 Seconds with this Nano-Meditation
Day 7: The Four Essentials for Living with Wisdom & Love
Feel free to reach out and communicate.
We’re here to support your awakening (and will respond within 24 hours).
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.